ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeSECOND BBC APPEARANCE! EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Empty
PostSubject: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

Listening now.

EDIT : That was neat.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
blastrealmz
Admin
blastrealmz

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:28 am

awesome! about time you get some proper recognition! You & Shelley sounded great on the interview, Green is definitely a recent fav...congrats bro! SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Musicmusik14t
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Nice work.

1) How did you manage to get these interviews out of interest if you don't mind sharing?

2) Was this just highlights or literally the whole interview? Seemed a bit brief at only 10 mins. But, I suppose that's how they interview upcoming artists?

3) The original interview (BBC's The Beat with Dean Jackson) is stated as being "currently unavailable". Do you happen to know if that is a website issue or just normal procedure to remove an interview after only 10 days approx? Would still like to listen that one if possible.

Re this interview, I practically rofl'd @ 1:53 regarding the mention of the "New Facebook" page. "It ended up being taken down due to certain things".

We could really do with a double face-palm emoticon.

Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Gaia wrote:
Nice work.

1) How did you manage to get these interviews out of interest if you don't mind sharing?

2) Was this just highlights or literally the whole interview? Seemed a bit brief at only 10 mins. But, I suppose that's how they interview upcoming artists?

3) The original interview (BBC's The Beat with Dean Jackson) is stated as being "currently unavailable". Do you happen to know if that is a website issue or just normal procedure to remove an interview after only 10 days approx? Would still like to listen that one if possible.

Re this interview, I practically rofl'd @ 1:53 regarding the mention of the "New Facebook" page. "It ended up being taken down due to certain things".

We could really do with a double face-palm emoticon.

ok

1) I uploaded some of the tracks to the BBC website 'BBC Introducing' on the request of a friend and basically thy contacted me.

2) Yup, whole interview

3) Unfortunately the i-player only holds shows for a week, however i have the recording of that particular show.......will upload it.

Lastly yes my mind went a little Ggerrrodd at that specific point re the facebook page.........*slaps forehead* lol!
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Nice. Excellent. Look forward to that uploading.

Re Gerrroddd moment, you didn't come across sounding silly at all if that's what you mean... or are trying to extrapolate. I just found the moment funny from the angle of the interviewer presumably being in the dark about the most... or whole part of that topic. Your dead pan reactions seem capable of turning small things into comedic gold. Mwahahahahaha *echos*.

All in all, good show old chap.

Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:00 pm

haha! yeah i see what you mean now.........

i was concentrating on attempting to sound normal'ish' , however on hearing it go out on air ........all was ok........

thankfully Ggerrodd was kept at bay........ bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Why thankfully? Is it getting old yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!   SECOND BBC APPEARANCE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECOND BBC APPEARANCE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORBETH EMPIRE :: NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: