ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Edna Rain.... or....?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaia

PostSubject: Edna Rain.... or....?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Endless Rain!?

Quote :
A change of wind direction in the Arctic may have been responsible for the dismal summer in Britain this year with further washouts to follow, scientists claim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/9599109/Arctic-winds-caused-Britains-washout-summers.html

Quote :
Cool temperatures and endless rain could become the norm for British summers in future, according to experts from Sheffield University who studied the effects of climate change on wind patterns in the Arctic.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijimitsu
Admin

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:01 pm

" I just don't buy it....... the deceivers are at work again"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:17 am

lol Human deceivers I assume? And for what purpose?

People think highly of human capabilities. Good quality to have in some ways I suppose but, not to the extent of thinking beyond logically. The reality is it's nearly 2015, and we aren't even close to having flying cars, never mind predicting the weather to the second. And controlling the weather? You must be joking. Many, many years away to my knowledge.

And if you are talking about it from the stand point of manipulating people, their emotions or whatever, that is their own doing, nothing more ("We are the causes of our own suffering"). The British weather-syndrome (e.g. always speaking negatively of our natural weather, as per the News), is no giant conspiracy to my knowledge, but merely the result of post-industrial/agricultural weather-speak. And there was/is still logic behind it. It just needs addressing slightly differently now that people have the refuge of planes/trains/automobiles to "escape" to places with different weather patterns.

The only conspiracy involved in all that imo is mass-ignorance, which simply takes a little time for new mental memes to set in and spread. It won't be long now.

And, the more I learn, the more I say.... there is little or nothing else involved behind the scenes, in the workings of this finely tuned giant goldfish bowl. Edit: At least on the subject of weather.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijimitsu
Admin

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 pm

lol Human deceivers I assume? And for what purpose?

Indeed human deceivers. And for the purpose of control nonetheless

People think highly of human capabilities. Good quality to have in some ways I suppose but, not to the extent of thinking beyond logically. The reality is it's nearly 2015, and we aren't even close to having flying cars, never mind predicting the weather to the second. And controlling the weather? You must be joking. Many, many years away to my knowledge.

LOL! The Russians and Chinese have documented controlling the weather for years! And obviously it goes much deeper than this with modern cloud seeding and HAARP (What you won't read about in the news is how Iran is suffering from massive droughts at the minute and the Iranian Pres is blaming it on the West having dumped all the rain over Europe in the months of late). It's also FACT that aerial spraying commenced in 1998 with, what a surprise, no media coverage whatsoever. Something that has increased somewhat in the past few years

And if you are talking about it from the stand point of manipulating people, their emotions or whatever, that is their own doing, nothing more ("We are the causes of our own suffering"). The British weather-syndrome (e.g. always speaking negatively of our natural weather, as per the News), is no giant conspiracy to my knowledge, but merely the result of post-industrial/agricultural weather-speak. And there was/is still logic behind it. It just needs addressing slightly differently now that people have the refuge of planes/trains/automobiles to "escape" to places with different weather patterns.

Media = middle, middle man ........everyone is manipulated in some way shape or form (News slogans such as “keeping you INFORMED” lol........formed within! Everyone is under the media death ray. It’s just good that some of us are able think for ourselves. And i also like the rain

The only conspiracy involved in all that imo is mass-ignorance, which simply takes a little time for new mental memes to set in and spread. It won't be long now.

No conspiracy to my knowledge

And, the more I learn, the more I say.... there is little or nothing else involved behind the scenes, in the workings of this finely tuned giant goldfish bowl. Edit: At least on the subject of weather.

It is definitely a ‘finely tuned goldfish bowl’. With all the ‘greeny’s’ lapping up this “climate change” FARCE and carbon taxes being slapped down LR and C! I hope there is more you can learn
Back to top Go down
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but, if you honestly believe any human or organisation on this planet has the power to control the weather, you are sadly, sadly mistaken to my knowledge. Not only are you sadly mistaken, I wouldn't be surprised if 1000 years from now we still don't have control of the weather. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we never, ever get control of it fully. That's how complex and powerful nature is.

Picture what you are talking about for a moment. You are talking about half-animals if you like (us) who practically yesterday invented the ability to "fly" (fall with style) through the air.... in rusty bloated tin cans with nuts and bolts... being able to control an extremely, extremely, extremely advanced and fragile planetary weather system to the extent of creating droughts in whole countries. Utter nonsense imo. Your perception of human abilities is similar to the film makers of yester-year (old 60s sci fi depictions of house-hold robots by the 90s, Blade Runner, BTTF, etc etc etc) majorly over-estimating the advancement of human "evolution". When comparing our creations to the things that exist in nature, our "gadgetry" is still mostly all flash, little action. Not even babies scribblings I bet. This would fall in line with the Dr. Michio Kaku's interpretation of lack of E.T. contact being that we look like pointless un-eventful ants currently.

It's one thing to be able to sprinkle a few things from a plane and create miniscule water particle formation in some areas of clouds, and a totally and utterly different thing to be able to actually control an entire planetary weather system. IMO you are reading far too much into nonsense "paranormal" and "conspiracy" junk with regards to these topics, which take a few bits of factual info, and run with it like a nutter with tape on his eyes... turning it into total disinformation.

Every aspect of our weather is inter-twined with the entire planet. You start messing with 1 thing and I wouldn't be surprised if the planet "sneezed" so to speak and shat over every one, military, government, hidden-elitists and any possible visitors alien ... everyone. Experts will be fully aware of this no doubt.

IMO there is absolutely nothing man can do to control this planet properly for a long time yet, or possibly ever. We can merely attempt to harvest it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijimitsu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 pm

sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle

Back to top Go down
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 am

I look forward to hearing what info (or disinfo) you have learned about this boss.

However, unless you can provide detailed and rational comebacks for the points addressed in the previous post, in a detailed and rational way, I doubt there will be much room for maneuvering on the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijimitsu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:28 am

Not much point as you'll undoubtedly brush it off as dis-information based on your massively high intellect and personal observations to date. lol!

You have your own mind made up and that's great! As have I..............

geek
Back to top Go down
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Bijimitsu wrote:
Not much point as you'll undoubtedly brush it off as dis-information based on your massively high intellect and personal observations to date. lol!
I would normally provide a response to this mention of intellect but, as it's you... I will say nothing currently.

In case anyone hasn't sussed yet, Ben is far from the special needs bus boy he sometimes comes across as, at least more traditionally.

Bijimitsu wrote:
You have your own mind made up and that's great! As have I.............. geek
Incorrect. Whilst I have looked into stuff like this a fair bit, I haven't put the time and observance you have into it by the sounds of it. So, if you have the knowledge... then I suggest you get your homework organised and ready, and if you have the confidence and brains to debate sensibly... it should be good to chat about it some time. I'm always open to learning new things and, if I think it's codswallop... I won't try to crush you mentally on the topic (if you don't want to be, small 'lol'). However, I do think I will have to point out any inconsistencies I notice for your own benefit. If you don't want me to do that just say up front, in which case I am content to keep quiet and let you continue in blissful, deranged ignorance (if that's the case).

So debate is always an option, at least first time round on new topics. It just depends how I find you deal (choice of language /tone/words/body/behaviour etc) with people pointing and challenging you about things. That will be the difference between rational discussions and... "...call him one more time..............Huh?!!!..........", e.g. no more discussions on said topic. That will be the determining factor in assessing how pathetic, weak and stupid you really are mentally... or are not as the case may be.

People can't yet, and probably shouldn't have to talk perfectly efficiently all the time just to stop other people (re)acting like clowns. They should probably be forced...... (or encouraged, no real difference - except that brute force can save a *lot* of time on all sides, and possibly even increases the impact of the lesson for the learner)...... to realise and accept who has more knowledge, power and common sense on the topic.... to keep their mouths closed shut... and listen very carefully and patiently to what is being told to them. Just like I try do with you when it comes to most things music etc.

And here's an act now: Alternatively, I could just act like a retarded bear, insult, belittle or maybe even threaten you during the process. Perhaps I might play a song without double bass drums for the fun of it, etc. Unless of course that sounds entertaining to you, then I would probably try something else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bijimitsu
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:11 am

Gaia Wrote:

I would normally provide a response to this mention of intellect but, as it's you... I will say nothing currently.

In case anyone hasn't sussed yet, Ben is far from the special needs bus boy he sometimes comes across as, at least more traditionally.

Respond away starshine..............

And 'Special needs bus boy'? .....interesting way of describing someone. Obv if you're referring to Ggerrrodd and the gang whom i 'sometimes come across as' there is a reason for everything and also a point (maybe not conveyed to some in the vids but there is one nonetheless)

Gaia wrote:

Incorrect. Whilst I have looked into stuff like this a fair bit, I haven't put the time and observance you have into it by the sounds of it. So, if you have the knowledge... then I suggest you get your homework organised and ready, and if you have the confidence and brains to debate sensibly... it should be good to chat about it some time. I'm always open to learning new things and, if I think it's codswallop... I won't try to crush you mentally on the topic (if you don't want to be, small 'lol'). However, I do think I will have to point out any inconsistencies I notice for your own benefit. If you don't want me to do that just say up front, in which case I am content to keep quiet and let you continue in blissful, deranged ignorance (if that's the case).

I have plenty of 'homework' however i don't feel the Orbeth forum is the place to start offering it for discussion at this current time. If we meet up again at some point i'll be happy to bring my 'TRUTH' file with me so we can talk in person. I need to be aware of what I share on here as it is. As for blissful, deranged ignorance ...far from it... like you (hopefully) i use my eyes, ears and brain first before choosing the next path.

Gaia wrote:

So debate is always an option, at least first time round on new topics. It just depends how I find you deal (choice of language /tone/words/body/behaviour etc) with people pointing and challenging you about things. That will be the difference between rational discussions and... "...call him one more time..............Huh?!!!..........", e.g. no more discussions on said topic. That will be the determining factor in assessing how pathetic, weak and stupid you really are mentally... or are not as the case may be.

How you find I deal with it ultimately controls your future input obviously yes...... something I can't control or decide. Your assessments, whatever they may be, are also your own and you are welcome to them. But having not seen the whole picture or person I must stress its more the latter in the previous statement

Gaia wrote:

People can't yet, and probably shouldn't have to talk perfectly efficiently all the time just to stop other people (re)acting like clowns. They should probably be forced...... (or encouraged, no real difference - except that brute force can save a *lot* of time on all sides, and possibly even increases the impact of the lesson for the learner)...... to realise and accept who has more knowledge, power and common sense on the topic.... to keep their mouths closed shut... and listen very carefully and patiently to what is being told to them. Just like I try do with you when it comes to most things music etc.

So in the previous statement you say that debate is always an option and now you've burst into the kitchen in a pink SS outfit ?

As per your txt message earlier are the words above not being a little hypocritical of your txt'd quote?

I think in many ways people are already forced into believing what is being told. However I certainly am not going to simply 'lay back and think of England' whilst being probed by any pompous buffoon, no matter how well they convey support to their theory.

Gaia wrote:

And here's an act now: Alternatively, I could just act like a retarded bear, insult, belittle or maybe even threaten you during the process. Perhaps I might play a song without double bass drums for the fun of it, etc. Unless of course that sounds entertaining to you, then I would probably try something else.

Is this an admission that victory is further than you thought? I'm sorry to say that if it is.......in real life its MUCH further away lol! (all that talk of the multiverse imploding may well hold stead)

Back to top Go down
Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 am

Bijimitsu wrote:
are the words above not being a little hypocritical?
No, I don't think so these days. Just highly complex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edna Rain.... or....?   

Back to top Go down

Edna Rain.... or....?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1