ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeSlowly getting back in the saddle EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slowly getting back in the saddle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

Slowly getting back in the saddle Empty
PostSubject: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 2:16 pm

\m/\m/
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Saw this on the tube, cool track!

Out of interest how did you manage to hook up with Talley if you don't mind me asking, given you have been out of the music thing for some time?

Nice work B.
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Gaia wrote:
Saw this on the tube, cool track!

Out of interest how did you manage to hook up with Talley if you don't mind me asking, given you have been out of the music thing for some time?

Nice work B.

Myself, Ewan and Pete are all writing on 4 tracks that Kevin recorded for Clif some years ago. I've done the first one, Ewan will have his as will Pete. We'll probably collaborate on the last and release an EP under a different name.

\m/\m/

Felt good to get back to it after the diplacusis in my ears healed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Cool beans! Will keep a look out for it...

and look forward to the future holds for your musical output/collaborations!
Back to top Go down
blastrealmz
Admin
blastrealmz

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:12 am

Gaia, the Talley and Roddy tracks were done back in 2010 for my old project, basically as a big drum lesson. We sent them a few tracks for the Trigon Aion/Try-again Gayon project that fell apart shortly thereafter. Anyways instead of them going to complete waste I sent them to Ben to reinterpret.
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 8:59 pm

blastrealmz wrote:
Gaia, the Talley and Roddy tracks were done back in 2010 for my old project, basically as a big drum lesson. We sent them a few tracks for the Trigon Aion/Try-again Gayon project that fell apart shortly thereafter. Anyways instead of them going to complete waste I sent them to Ben to reinterpret.  

Well better late than never !

Thanks for the info / angle on that Blastrealmz ! Appreciated.
Back to top Go down
blastrealmz
Admin
blastrealmz

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 11:02 pm

there is actually still a handful of Talley-slamwhacker tracks that have yet to be re-recorded. Not sure they will ever see the light of day haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slowly getting back in the saddle   Slowly getting back in the saddle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slowly getting back in the saddle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORBETH EMPIRE :: NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: