ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeOrbeth Frenzy Anniversary! EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orbeth Frenzy Anniversary!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaia

Gaia

Orbeth Frenzy Anniversary! Empty
PostSubject: Orbeth Frenzy Anniversary!   Orbeth Frenzy Anniversary! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2022 11:27 pm

Hey Ben, Cliff, the rest of the Orbeth people and fans.

Just doing a little post to mark the 10th Anniversary of the "Orbethian Outburst" of 2011-12 era. As some of you will remember, Ben and co managed to pull off 4-5 releases+ in the space of a single year! (Classic achievement even for digital releases.)  This was imo some of the best Orbeth material... and all released around this period.

Now to be more specific, this is to me actually the 11th anniversary!(Apologies if I've got this wrong and do correct me... I was only reminded of this inconsistency recently).

I would like to expand and say if Ben or anyone else was surprised they'd not heard from me last year regarding the anniversary, it's due to this fact and the following: various sources state some of the albums from this era as being released in 2012. I'm not sure why this is, whether those dates reflect digital release dates instead of studio completion dates ? but point is, that's one main reason why I'm posting now. On checking personal info, I actually had the  final mix of the studio tracks in 2011. So apologies to Ben and everyone else if I seemed to miss the anniversary last year... now you know one big reason why! If someone could confirm the exact release dates or preferred release dates if they know, that would be great.

Regardless... I'm here now & toasting to this period and albums released tonight. If anyone else has any feedback or thoughts they'd like to share on those albums and era here, go right ahead and add a post. Classic sounds!

So here's to all that musical output 1 small decade ago. I still listen Orbeth. Thanks to Ben and co for all those classic tunes, hopefully they won't be the last of them. Cheers!

Gaia.
Back to top Go down

Orbeth Frenzy Anniversary!
Page 1 of 1