ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeSo, F-Zero stuff. EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, F-Zero stuff.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eisen

Eisen

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:49 am

After years of meaning to, and several forces from different angles encouraging me to (including folk from here), I finally picked up an F-Zero game.

Got F-Zero GX for Gamecube about a week ago. I've been playing it on and off in between other games, but I gotta say from what I've played, it's really a great game. As someone who grew up with Mario Kart, though, this game is totally different from anything I've played! Not necessarily better or worse; just different (aka really goddamn fast), and I'm still getting used to it.

But regardless, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Music is great, graphics are nice for the Gamecube, course design is interesting, challenging and well-thought-out it seems. Not to mention, I'm a sucker for futuristic stuff in general, but the architecture implemented in this game... just the little things, (I couldn't even list them all, honestly) I love it all. The game gives a very immersive, awesome gameplay experience. I can say now that I am becoming a fan of the series. While I'm not by any stretch close to a hardcore fan, I am gladly able to say that I am a fan from experience. I have a real reason to want more F-Zero characters added to the Smash Brothers roster. It's nice, I guess, to work towards being a part of something new and exciting.

Anyway, personal ramble aside, I thought maybe a thread was in order. If I'm not mistaken there are at least two other F-Zero players included here.

F-Zero talk, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 am

Well Eisen!

I defo recommend that you try out the N64 version - F Zero X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one, in my opinion, is the best of them all. It also has the best music IMO.

On the previous Orbeth forum we had a small F-Zero competition going using a downloaded emulator. Perhaps if the other see this post we could start that up again.

I also have GX on the cube and find it great fun for the pure sooooooper speeeeeed!

Anyway........AYE!!!! BIG F-Zero fan right here!

cheers

So, F-Zero stuff. F-zero10
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:47 pm

I'm willing to fire up the competition again, if it is fine with Gaia?

And, I have me a new video camera, just need the tripod.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Eisen

Eisen

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 am

If there's an effective way to play on an emulator with someone over the internet, somebody please bring me up to speed.

Unless you guys just mean you're racing for the best times over time attack and comparing them via internet. ... Which really is much more likely.
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:29 am

Eisen wrote:
If there's an effective way to play on an emulator with someone over the internet, somebody please bring me up to speed.

Unless you guys just mean you're racing for the best times over time attack and comparing them via internet. ... Which really is much more likely.

The latter Eisen.

Aye we just posted times up with short youpube vids. pirat
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Gaia

Gaia

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:56 pm

You're obviously free to do what you like but, would be good If you could wait a week or so I guess as I'm trying to fix some poop-puter issues, and would like to join in simultaneously if an event is kicking off again. Currently, I am still the king to my knowledge Cool

But if you gotta go you gotta go. Speak more on this soon-ish.
Back to top Go down
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Excellent.

I'll sort out the emulator and controller on the computron.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

So, F-Zero stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, F-Zero stuff.   So, F-Zero stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, F-Zero stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORBETH EMPIRE :: General Discussion-
Jump to: