ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeWhat program did you use.. EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What program did you use..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

What program did you use.. Empty
PostSubject: What program did you use..   What program did you use.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm

For the orchestral parts on Heaven? And is there a free alternative?

I only ask as my cartoon will need music.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: What program did you use..   What program did you use.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:55 am

Tommy wrote:
For the orchestral parts on Heaven? And is there a free alternative?

I only ask as my cartoon will need music.

Well T for the first time in Orbeth history I actually recorded the Orchestral parts directly from my Yamaha cvp-96. It took me a while to get the mix and bus effects to sound how I wanted but it works I think. Some compression, reverb, EQ and limiting etc and they sound much better. I did this for the consistency really.

As for Other Orbeth projects such as the first demo I used a plugin based program called 'Edirol Orchestral' that was run in cubase. 'Kontact' is a good one also but Edirol is ace because it uses real samples.

Now I literally only use my Korg as you can manipulate the sounds so well and there is a plethora of them!

As for free programs.......hmmmm...... you'll struggle to find anything decent bar using soundfonts or hunting round the web for free samples. How do you plan to write the music? sequencer? keyboard? PM me dood i'm sure i can help somehow.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: What program did you use..   What program did you use.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:17 am

Edirol, I'll have a look into that.

As for the music, I haven't got that far yet haha, but it is starting to creep into my mind and how I want it to sound. I want it to be along the lines of Song to Hall Up High by Bathory, just with orchestral parts, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What program did you use..   What program did you use.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What program did you use..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORBETH EMPIRE :: ASK BIJIMITSU-
Jump to: