ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeNew Shred Machine!  EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Shred Machine!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

New Shred Machine!  Empty
PostSubject: New Shred Machine!    New Shred Machine!  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 8:42 pm

This bad boy will be used on 'Mentalist' !

\m/\m/

New Shred Machine!  12096111

New Shred Machine!  12141510
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: New Shred Machine!    New Shred Machine!  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Shhhh, it has one too many strings Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: New Shred Machine!    New Shred Machine!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:01 pm

Not bad. Not sure I'd get one myself if I had the need of such a beast but, not bad.

Any particular reason / logic for getting another one? Especially one without a tremolo arm?! Would have thought that was standard for you B.

I like the simple selector switch and knobs seem more out the way which should be good? Not very keen on the "open-threading" string style of those types past the bridge and into the body. Then again I've never played one like that for ages so, perhaps it does something physically?
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: New Shred Machine!    New Shred Machine!  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 7:50 am

Gaia wrote:
Not bad. Not sure I'd get one myself if I had the need of such a beast but, not bad.

Any particular reason / logic for getting another one? Especially one without a tremolo arm?! Would have thought that was standard for you B.

I like the simple selector switch and knobs seem more out the way which should be good? Not very keen on the "open-threading" string style of those types past the bridge and into the body. Then again I've never played one like that for ages so, perhaps it does something physically?

Basically I needed a better spare 7 string to use for live. One that is easier to tune quickly (without having to faff around with a Floyd Rose bridge)

I chose this ESP as it was my good Friend Mick Brush's (Magic Kingdom drummer/ Ex Orbeth) knowing what condition it was in. I
'm also not a fan of the open-threading string set up but for ease of use it's perfect.

As for the trem I'll be using gauge 56 strings on this one so way more string bending. TBH it plays amazingly! the neck is so sweet! Believe it or not I think I can make it sound better that the pUniverse! Sad Sad Sad The Seymour Duncan's also sing like crazy!

Will be using this guitar on 'Mentalist' for sure!

\m/\m/
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shred Machine!    New Shred Machine!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shred Machine!
Page 1 of 1