ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeHe's Back (In Time) EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

He's Back (In Time)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

He's Back (In Time) Empty
PostSubject: He's Back (In Time)   He's Back (In Time) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Good morning Orbethian Overlords!

Thankfully Master Mitsu managed to remember his password and once again gain access to the forum.

Anyway now that I'm back I thought I's give you a heads up as to what I've been working on for a wee while now. Understandably this will come as a bit of a surprise to you guys but hopefully it's a nice one.

Due to both the success of the Q - Instinct project and the continuation of my ear troubles (Tinnitus/diplacusis/vertigo etc) I've been listening to (Or at least attempting to listen to) some lighter music these days. Included has been a lot of the genre "Synthwave". Sort of 80's computer game musical magic with cool beats underneath.

I've enjoyed the genre so much that I decided to write a short album in the "Synthwave" style and have most definitely enjoyed it. Mostly due to the fact that it's easier on the ears than brooootal Death Metal haha!  

So the old Korg X5D was dragged out from under a bush in the garden and plugged in once more to create a really cool album that I hope you'll like. It's great music to drive to and is pretty chilled and hits the Synth feels in the right places (with me anyway)

I've named the project "In Limbo" and the album is entitled "City". My Son has helped with mixing, mastering and some composition also and his input has been invaluable.

Anyhow I'll be looking to release the album digitally in the near future across a few platforms including Bandcamp. For those of you on here shoot me a PM and I'll send you a direct link for free.

Artwork for the album cover is complete as you can see below  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

So I hope everyone is well and enjoying life.

Get ready for that 80's Retro Synth madness!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this space

Benjie

He's Back (In Time) Cover_11
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: He's Back (In Time)   He's Back (In Time) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Automan.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: He's Back (In Time)   He's Back (In Time) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 7:36 pm

Released on Bandcamp for now!

https://inlimbosynthwave.bandcamp.com/

It'll be up on Youtube, Itunes, Amazon, Spotify etc shortly

Enjoy !!!!

I'll PM any of you that want it for free

All the best

B

Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: He's Back (In Time)   He's Back (In Time) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2020 11:55 pm

Hey B,

Nice work on the surprise "Synthwave" announcement. Thanks for hooking me up with a link early also. Been having a listen to this new album lately and immediate thoughts are v good.  I'll post more on that later, maybe another mini review or something when I've absorbed the stuff better.

Couple questions for now if you don't mind;
First why did you change the artist to "In Limbo", could this have not fitted under the "Q Instinct" project / band ? Obvs the styles are somewhat different but are they not similar enough to be released together? Second, why "In Limbo" if you don't mind me asking? Random choice of band name?

Finally...  can you expand yet on the BTTF-esq quote? Does that relate to the future of the band / project or any of the track themes??

Okay cool, cheers for this grand new audio output and, good to see you are managing to still pump epic tunes despite your issues, albeit in a diff format... one you seem to be mastering well and fast!

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's Back (In Time)   He's Back (In Time) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He's Back (In Time)
Page 1 of 1