ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL ORBETH FORUM!

SOME SECTIONS ARE ONLY VISIBLE TO MEMBERS.

PLEASE REGISTER TO GAIN FULL ACCESS INCLUDING ORBETH MUSIC DOWNLOADS!

HAIL!!!
ORBETH EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORBETH EMPIRE

WELCOME TO THE GRACELAND

HomeSpace Themes promo vid EmptySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Themes promo vid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

Space Themes promo vid Empty
PostSubject: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Hey folks,

Sorry it's been a little quiet on the Orbethian front line!

Just a heads up to say that I've begun work on the promo video for Space Themes to break the silence.

Work is still underway for the record and drumming shall commence in the next few months. In the meantime I hope to get this vid out to give you troops a taster of what is to come!

Watch this space for updates !
Back to top Go down
http://www.orbeth.co.uk
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 2:50 pm

Saw this on fakeebook.

Still can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://cartooncartoons.forumotion.co.uk/
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

Location : Orbethian Architect - guitarist, drummer, keyboard slayer, bass slapper, vocalist, producer............... I am but a thought.................

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:57 pm

Looking good. Will be interesting to see what Cliff delivers to the mix.
Back to top Go down
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:04 pm

I can't stop playing it.
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Optimus Prime wrote:
I can't stop playing it.

Haha! Me too!

Although the vid is 9 minutes, and may seem like quite a bit of audio, the album so far is just over an hour long! And I've not summoned an outro yet! sunny sunny sunny

It's a story I tell ya A FOOKIN STORY!

Can't wait to release it TBH afro afro
Back to top Go down
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Bijimitsu wrote:
Although the vid is 9 minutes, and may seem like quite a bit of audio

Not long enough haha.
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm

This is an edited down version of what I originally had. Clif pulled the reigns somewhat and the final vid is shorter. Good call though! I'd chuck it all up there haha ! *joke*

The cool thing is it's a good representation of what Space Themes is about I guess. That said there are some OOber technical bits in the record as well as some glorious atmospheric pieces!

Much to come troops! sunny
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:38 pm

So is Cliff actually doing all the drumming on this?

And what is the intention sound wise? Will there be much triggering, for example?

Also... what are the drums in this rough trailer? They don't come out too clear but, I am somewhat confused as they sound very similar/identical to the drums from 13th Orb.

Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Gaia wrote:
So is Cliff actually doing all the drumming on this?

And what is the intention sound wise? Will there be much triggering, for example?

Also... what are the drums in this rough trailer?  They don't come out too clear but, I am somewhat confused as they sound very similar/identical to the drums from 13th Orb.

I have 'written' most of the drum patterns and would like to Clif to elaborate somewhat with his technical ability *Virgil Donati gremlin*

As for the sound we will be experimenting with both an acoustic sound as well as triggers. I personally would like the drums to be triggered (at least the kicks and snare) for consistency.

You have a good ear Gaia! the drums in the demo are exactly the ones used on 13th. I recorded them for demo purposes though so Clif could get a feel for the phrasing and fills etc.

Cool stuff !
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 am

Thanks for that, I figured similar.

It will be good to hear the actual version with Cliffs drumming on it.
Back to top Go down
blastrealmz
Admin
blastrealmz

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 pm

cheers Gaia and everyone on the forum, been a min since I have posted, lots going on... Ben and I have been working on this actually since Jan of this year if I recall correctly. So, we have been slowly developing and refining. I was adamant we take our time and really hone the energies and inspirations that went into this album, very excited to hear the final mixed/mastered result!
Back to top Go down
Bijimitsu
Admin
Bijimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:34 pm

blastrealmz wrote:
cheers Gaia and everyone on the forum, been a min since I have posted, lots going on... Ben and I have been working on this actually since Jan of this year if I recall correctly. So, we have been slowly developing and refining. I was adamant we take our time and really hone the energies and inspirations that went into this album, very excited to hear the final mixed/mastered result!

Amen !

\m/\m/

farao sunny farao sunny farao
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:38 am

blastrealmz wrote:
Sounds good!

Do you have any drumming videos up lately? Would be good to see some new ones. I had a look for your page on the 'tube again but couldn't find it!
Back to top Go down
JeepSwensonFan

JeepSwensonFan

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Makes me want to hear this more and more.
Back to top Go down
blastrealmz
Admin
blastrealmz

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 8:58 am

Gaia wrote:
Sounds good!

Do you have any drumming videos up lately? Would be good to see some new ones. I had a look for your page on the 'tube again but couldn't find it!

this is the only one I have done for awhile, once I get drum mics and the recording setup all figured out in next 2-3 months will film some studio shiz, assurances blazting naughty Donati shall commenceth... Space Themes promo vid 0a5497g
Back to top Go down
Gaia

Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Excellent. Look forward to it and hope you upload more things in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Themes promo vid   Space Themes promo vid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Themes promo vid
Page 1 of 1